Elm Wood Pupil Voice
Our Mission Statement is as follows:
Elm Wood Pupil Voice will:
- Give ideas for events to raise money for charities and school.
- Give pupils a voice about how to make school a better place.
- Work alongside the Head Teacher, pupils, staff and PFTA.
- Make our pupils feel comfortable, safe and happy at school.
- Communicate with staff and pupils to create ideas.
The Pupil Voice representatives were elected at the beginning of September, democratically, by their classes.
They meet on a regular basis to discuss issues directly affecting them. So far the following have been discussed:
- Whether pupils feel safe in and around school
- Pupil thoughts on updated Behaviour Policy
- Pupil views on staggered lunchtimes and playground activities
- Pupil views on extra curricular clubs available
Elm Wood Primary School raised £233.00 on November 17th 2023 in support of Children in Need.
Aquamarine - Hadley
Diamond - Mya
Amber - Thea
Carnelian - Amelia
Emerald - Nancy
Jade - Layla
Amethyst - Libby
Ruby - Ella-Rae
Sapphire - Armaan
Topaz - Yasmin
Onyx - Adrianna
Obsidian - Olly